Suzuki Grand Vitara 02 for sale

mosa

as titled short wheel base 3 dr 1.6 petrol 16v SE. Lady owner for a lot of years before me very clean and tidy. cd player. Excellent condition brand new spare never been on. Excellent interior. 33ish mpg runs in 2 wheel drive with option as usual of 4 high & 4 low which all work perfectly. Taxed & tested any trial welcome. Selling to fund a crew cab. £1850 or sensible offer.

jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

Edited by mosa

as titled short wheel base 3 dr 1.6 petrol 16v SE. Lady owner for a lot of years before me very clean and tidy. cd player. Excellent condition brand new spare never been on. Excellent interior. 33ish mpg runs in 2 wheel drive with option as usual of 4 high & 4 low which all work perfectly. Taxed & tested any trial welcome. Selling to fund a crew cab. £1850 or sensible offer.

jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

What milage has it done please

I`ve got a 2 ltr Grand Vitara. Excellent little workhorse.

I`d have another. :good:

Ive got the 2.0ltr diesel, cant fault it !! the only complaint i have is the towbar obscures the centre of the reg plate, not been tugged for it yet tho so not that bothered

Edited by mitch66

Ive got the 2.0ltr diesel, cant fault it !! the only complaint i have is the towbar obscures the centre of the reg plate, not been tugged for it yet tho so not that bothered

My m8 has one and we got pulled by the fuzz one night for that exact reason