Free shooting magazines

decoy1979

As per the title for collection or may be able to deliver during my travels around Norfolk/Suffolk I have 9 copies of The Shooting Gazette, 6 copies of The Field and 39 copies of The Shooting Times from 2009-2010 that may be of interest to someone?

Merry Christmas

Decoy1979

I always take my unwanted mags to the local greasy spoon or doctors & dentists waiting rooms etc...Spreads the word about our sport...And im always glad to pick up a shooting mag when im waiting somewhere...

Just a thought if you cant shift em mate

Thanks for that, It just seemed a waste to throw them out, they do contain a few good articles. I may try that if no one wants them :good:

I send most of mine to the troops in Afghanistan. And, if you know someone serving there, as long as the parcel is under 2Kg, it's free to post.

Mick (barrelsniffer) on here has received many of mine in the past, and I'm sure he and his mates would welcome them.

How do i go about doing that then Steve...Id give that a go..

I send most of mine to the troops in Afghanistan. And, if you know someone serving there, as long as the parcel is under 2Kg, it's free to post.

Mick (barrelsniffer) on here has received many of mine in the past, and I'm sure he and his mates would welcome them.

Hi steve can i have address to send mag to troops please