catapult

fieldsportsman

Hang on money bags! I'm in discussion for a swap for some hunting gear here. Let me go have a rummage in the shed and see what I can find. I'm light on ferreting gear but might have an old jacket hanging around somewhere. I think that will be a fair swap for a catapult that comes with free elastics. Might even get a few nuts and bolts thrown in as well if I play my cards right.

All I could find hunting gear wise was a dusty pair of Dunlop wellies. They're in that famous light green colour with a kimd of beige coloured sole rather than the oh so common dark olive green you see nowadays. Although not lined with that fancy neoprene stuff I'm sure I could find a pair of wooly socks to help keep your feet warm and I'll throw those in for free. How does that sound?

All I could find hunting gear wise was a dusty pair of Dunlop wellies. They're in that famous light green colour with a kimd of beige coloured sole rather than the oh so common dark olive green you see nowadays. Although not lined with that fancy neoprene stuff I'm sure I could find a pair of wooly socks to help keep your feet warm and I'll throw those in for free. How does that sound?

ummmm...no thanks mate

Hang on, I wasn't even interested until you mentioned the chocs!

Which chocolate do you think is best for squirrel?

The hunter in me wants to say the purple one with the nut (due to weight it's pretty hard hitting). But if the cunning squizzer was quick enough, he could catch it and have the nut all to himself. I guess the caramel barrel would work somewhat like a glue so maybe that's the appropriate load for the quarry.

With regards to the free rubber, is it the round stuff or square?

Hang on, I wasn't even interested until you mentioned the chocs!

Which chocolate do you think is best for squirrel?

The hunter in me wants to say the purple one with the nut (due to weight it's pretty hard hitting). But if the cunning squizzer was quick enough, he could catch it and have the nut all to himself. I guess the caramel barrel would work somewhat like a glue so maybe that's the appropriate load for the quarry.

With regards to the free rubber, is it the round stuff or square?

Toblerone is pretty weighty, and it's got sharp corners too. That would be my choice.