32" Samsung Flat screen TV

leeds chimp

Upgraded to a 40" tv so this one can go...

Does have a very small bit of ghosting when the background is very dark/black when first switched on and every now and again but I hardly did notice it and just wanted an excuse to get a bigger tv :blush: :blush:

Have to put a price so say £50 or swap for shooting bits :good:

but really just want it gone as dont want the box around when the lass gets home as want to see if she does notice :lol:

Edited by leeds chimp

" My current TV has just about given up..started to ghost when switched on for about 20-30 mins." posted a couple days ago

so what you are really trying to say is , can someone pay me to dump my nearly shagged tele ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

gimpy you really do make me chuckle on here ! :good: :good:

" My current TV has just about given up..started to ghost when switched on for about 20-30 mins." posted a couple days ago

so what you are really trying to say is , can someone pay me to dump my nearly shagged tele ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

gimpy you really do make me chuckle on here ! :good: :good:

Does ghost now and again when really cold and then now and again when warm but I only really notice it when I am really looking for it...Just really wanted an excuse to get a new tv :blush: ...Could dump it up the road at the electrical centre bloke who will make a few quid from it either breaking it down in parts or just flogging it dirt cheap so why should he make something out of me :no: :no:

Its too good to really skip.... :P :P :D

Is it hd? Does it have freeview built in?

Pretty sure its HD ...MODEL IS LE32R88BD taken from the back of it...

well gimpy , cant often say i was pleased to see you early in the morning ! :lol: but was worth the 6.45 meet up .

as you said it could have been a lead problem , i dug out the spare gold hdmi lead from the draw . yep , good picture and no ghosting , i promise i wont tell your mrs !!!

happy new year n that , see ya soon