Nikko / Simmons scope

FalconFN

I'm after a budget scope, Nikko or Simmons would be fine but not keen on Hawke as I've had a couple of duffs. Ideally I want a 3-9 x 50 or there-abouts but anything with a low mag will do as I need it for NV and as a day scope. Condition is not important but it must hold zero.

I've got a Bushnell sportsman 4-12 x 40 at the moment so would swap if wanted.

Anyone have anything similar they want to sell?

Hi,

Ive got a Nikko Stirling 4-12x50 Mountmaster with Adjustable objective Lens that i wouldnt mind getting rid of. It was mounted on my .22lr for a couple months, but i come across a cheap leupold which is now on it, hence why this scope has been sitting in a cupboard for a few months. It is prety much pristine condition, the only thing is there is a very faint mark on the tube from one of the mounts, but its hardly noticeable, just trying to be as honest as i can. It has a mil-dot reticle. Comes in the original box with the mounts that come with it from new. Also includes original lens caps, allen keys, lens cloth and instructions. I payed £55 for it from my local dealer (price is still on the box), its yours for £35 if your interested.

ATB

Matt