Stalking

scaffman73

Just putting the feelers out for some stalking, hopefully cheap and local. I can only find one local up in northumberland, any numbers addresses welcome ( this is not me looking for land to stalk over, just stalking guides for days payed stalking thank you ) so fingers off and no moving it to the land wanted bit :good:

omg, you cant shoot bambi!

:lol::P:P

ABBI

that ****** will shoot anything that moves ??? :( :devil:

well you better watch out hawkeye :good:

Ive no problem mate you seem to forget ive seen you shoot cow's **** and a banjo come to mind.... :blush::blush::P:P

Scaffy you are in trouble man when she who must be obeyed chucks you out you aint stopping with me. :drool::D:good:

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :sick::good::good::good:

Scaffy you are in trouble man when she who must be obeyed chucks you out you aint stopping with me. :drool::D:good:

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :oops::good::good::sick:

NOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MAN :oops::yes::lol::lol::lol::lol::good:

mouse.gif

Scaffy you are in trouble man when she who must be obeyed chucks you out you aint stopping with me. :( :blush::blush:

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :yp: :lol::lol::lol:

NOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MAN :no::no: :o :o :o :no::blush:

:( MIKE that spare room you have,any chance :good::):):lol:

Scaffy you are in trouble man when she who must be obeyed chucks you out you aint stopping with me. :( :blush::blush:

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :yp: :lol::lol::lol:

NOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE MAN :no::no: :o :o :o :no::blush:

:( MIKE that spare room you have,any chance :good::):):lol:

Changed your tune now, that you are in it deep mate

i will have to rethink the spare room might have a blonde lodger by then.

If that happens she will have to share with me cannot let a mate down not even you.

mouse.gif

Good thinking Bertie :good: a bit research of the estates when i get home.There must be plenty around here from northumberland across to you. Thanks a lot mate. :)

Yes and sure to be the odd keeper need's some spare cash.

Where abouts you from then scaffman?

Good thinking Bertie :good: a bit research of the estates when i get home.There must be plenty around here from northumberland across to you. Thanks a lot mate. :)

Good thinking Bertie :) a bit research of the estates when i get home.There must be plenty around here from northumberland across to you. Thanks a lot mate. :lol:

You mean all keepers could do with a bit more, not quite the job to make you rich in a hurry.Just the love of the job.Anyway South Sheilds. Not many deer running aroud there now is there. So which end are you from . It's all open ground around your way nice place to live if ya a shooting man.

You mean all keepers could do with a bit more, not quite the job to make you rich in a hurry.Just the love of the job.Anyway South Sheilds. Not many deer running aroud there now is there. So which end are you from . It's all open ground around your way nice place to live if ya a shooting man.

Live in bishop auckland, yes loads of nice countryside round me. Some real good shooting, i've one farm which is only 12 acres last year alone i had over 30 rabbits, 4 pheasents, 4 geese, 8 pigeons, a duck, a squirrel and a partridge off. Shooters heaven! :good::)

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :lol: :blink: :yes::/

~raises an eyebrow~

just wait till you get home on tuesday mate. i'll enjoying shopping for a new cooker when you set ours on fire (AGAIN) when you have to start cooking for yourself.....

and laughing at you when you wear pink shirts because you forgot to sort your laundry out...

shall i go on hmmmm?

:lol: :unsure: :lol::oops::lol::yes::lol::lol::no:

Who said i was going home to get chucked out.The way i see it out here, bed made for me each day, 3 meals a day, washing all done for me . The only thing is i'll miss the dogs. :lol: :blink: :yes::/

~raises an eyebrow~

just wait till you get home on tuesday mate. i'll enjoying shopping for a new cooker when you set ours on fire (AGAIN) when you have to start cooking for yourself.....

and laughing at you when you wear pink shirts because you forgot to sort your laundry out...

shall i go on hmmmm?

:lol: :unsure: :no::oops: :o :yes::D:lol: :(

yes go on get the tea made :lol::lol::lol: