Nolfolk washes

Daany

Last trip down to some land nere march it's all wash land rite next to a wildfowl trust center, As I live in the midlands it's hard to keep track on what's happing over there, does any one shoot that area and noticed how the geese and duck are performing, I no ideally I should go dwn the day before to check as I usly do but due to work I could onli get Friday of any info would be great thanks Danny

I go on some land that when the two rivers burst there banks or when tide is hi the flood gates will get opened on to this land buddy ic spoke to the owner and he sef he's got some water on these fields I no it's rite next to a wildfowls trust cus iv spoke to some lads who iv seen in the next field

I spoke to I'm this morning to ask I'm about it, I didn't think to ask I'm the other day but when I spoke to I'm erla he sed there is a few geese still in the area but not many duck, but never mind it's being dwn there and the sights and sounds that make most of the buzz for me