help!!!!!!!!!!

fulltimeshooter

ok here it is i have just bought a AAS200 off a v good man (newgunner) but the problem is.... how many good shots do you get per gun reservoir and by good shots i mean able to kill a rabbit at a reasonable range thanks all! Any resonse is better than none!.... :rolleyes: Oh yer 1 more question sorry! but do you have to re zero the scope in every time you change the reservoir THANKS ALL!....

Mines in .22 and i get 55-60 shots from a fill to 165 BAR - dont fill any higher as the power will be a tad lower from 190 Bar to 165 Bar,mine then produces a very consistent 55 shots,down to 90/100 Bar.

You will probably get less shots in .177 (say 40-45)as .177 uses more air.

And no you dont have to re zero,most of the zero problems are to do with the above. e.g. if i fill to 190 Bar my shots drop 2" at 35 yards,and then rise as the pressure falls to 165 Bar.

Hope that helps.

:good: my aas200 is .22, i've set it up well enough to get 85 good flat shots at 35-40 yards at around 10fp (still well-grouped), next 15 shots drop rapidly & the gun then stops firing, leaving the cylinder at around 40bar pressure, all this from a 200bar fill (i wouldn't normally fill it that far, 180-190bar is fine for me. i did this as an experiment after a few adjustments & still have room for improvement :sly: ). don't attempt this yourself, get a qualified gunsmith to do it for you, as they will have the neccessary tools to keep it legal :rolleyes::yes:

ps. i'm using bsa interceptors, lighter pellets would give the impression of a lower fp. (still waiting for them to become available in .177, any ideas?)

Mines in .22 and i get 55-60 shots from a fill to 165 BAR - dont fill any higher as the power will be a tad lower from 190 Bar to 165 Bar,mine then produces a very consistent 55 shots,down to 90/100 Bar.

You will probably get less shots in .177 (say 40-45)as .177 uses more air.

And no you dont have to re zero,most of the zero problems are to do with the above. e.g. if i fill to 190 Bar my shots drop 2" at 35 yards,and then rise as the pressure falls to 165 Bar.

Hope that helps.

Do you mean you have 55-60 shots with the power to kill a rabbit? :rolleyes: