Another go..

:ernyha: The bloke from South Lincolnshire again.....really enjoying looking through this forum to hear like minded sentiments to mine..but i'm still on the grovel.

Does anyone have any land they would like to share with me? I have left a message in 'Meet Up' and I'm still looking for some shooting around Spalding/Kings Lynn etc....

I am safe, I have insurance, own kit, lots of Whisky etc...and my wife cooks great Game Pie....trouble is its just Pie at the moment with sod all in it!!

Pleeeeeease can someone let me shoot with them or on their land or anything!!! :blink:

I'll even chuck in a box of shells or two? :*)

S.B.R.S I recently started a thread about getting permission titled RESULT i wrote a shooting cv, give a few details about yourself and what you want to shoot.Give a reference if it cant be a farmer how about a employer or someone who knows you well outside of family.Go through the phone book to get a few local farms addresses and send it to them with a sae.The farm i just got was only to pleased to let me on after he had checked me out.the last person he had shoot it helped himself to his pheasants,so he wasnt to keen on letting any tom,**** or harry on :ernyha:

SBRS

Is it vermin shooting you are wanting iF so I would have thought that you are located in a prime area to get permission from farmers as there is not much else apart from farm land in Lincolnshire / sutton bridge

There is the option of joining one of the wildfowling clubs around there and trying to meet a friendly face who will take you out on farm land

Try website duck and goose hunting@www.ezboard.com

Iknow there are shooters from your area that use the above site

Best of Luck :ernyha: :blink: