ESS Puppy for sale

hesky

My missus has just said "your not having one..........."

That was after my chorus of "AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHH look at these....."

Let me know how he turns out sutty....................would have been up that A1 this weekend if I could have been........

Make sure you bring his rabbit with him..................

Get some photies up as he grows....

I will keep you all informed of his progress.

I had to turn on the "ol" sutty charm with the mrs, add to that the piccies and it was a walk over!!

Going up to Hesky's tommorrow to pick him up (the dog not hesky lol).

now were's nttf when you need him.

cheers Sutty :lol::lol:

I had to turn on the "ol" sutty charm with the mrs, add to that the piccies and it was a walk over!!

cheers Sutty :o :lol:

Just as well its the dog you are picking up because you would not manage to lift Hesky :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

cheers Sutty :D:lol:

Just as well its the dog you are picking up because you would not manage to lift Hesky :lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Im sure he could hire a crane for the day :o :)

cheers Sutty :o :lol:

Cheers for that Dad, wheres me pocket money :D

Well people,

Me and the mrs made it up to Sunderland on saturday to pick Ben up, he is a beut.

Many thanks to Roy and Annette,it was good to meet you both. (V nice people by the way)

Ben slept all the way back untill we stopped at PICKLINGTON for a stretch and a drink.

Then he jumped back in the car and fell asleep again ?? no probs.

This morning i fed him and he went for an early morning dip, much to the suprise of me Carp lol.

Anyway at least i know he can swim and isn't afraid of water!

My 5 year old grandaughter is mesmerised by him and they have spent much of today running about after each other,

however she is the only one i know who can tire a springer out.

Anyway he's loving it.

Thanks again to roy and his good lady, i will keep you posted.

Cheers Sutty :blink:

Ps No problem with the squits Roy, all sorted. :D

Posted this in general banter Keith dont know if you read it.

Keith it was really nice to have met you and your lovely wife today, I am so happy Ben or whatever your going to call him will be well looked after. I couldn’t have asked for someone nicer to take Ben from me, I know he is going to be very very well looked after and loved. I think he will turn out to be a great dog and I know he will be your friend for life. He really is a little bright spark for his age.

I really hope you will keep in touch and let me know how he is progressing as and when he starts his training, it is just starting to sink in now that he has gone and I feel a bit empty inside, even though I only had him for a few weeks he gave me so much pleasure and happiness.

Sorry about his condition today but I honestly think it was that tripe stick I gave him, or the little tinker has been munching the snails.

Thanks ever so much Keith

Hesky