HW57 USELESS OR IS IT ME

kenthegreat

Hi,

I was just wondering if any other people have had problems with their Weihrauch HW57. I bought it because it was light and had german build quality (chinese air rifles forced me to buy quality). I have had nothing but problems with it though. The pop up breech where you put the pellet in kept on popping up when I fired the gun. I also found it pellet fussy and found alot of pellets did not go in properly and yes I was using the recommended size. When you closed the pellet breech it would scrape lead from the bottom of the pellet. The breech would never go down smoothly. Accuracy and power are an issue and I have reverted to my old .177 gamo. Do I have a faulty gun or do other people have this problem?

I will be selling it to buy a new rifle - any offers? ( doubt there will be after this post)

I took it back to the shop where I bought it and they had a look at it and said it was fine but I'm still disappointed. Maybe I'm just a bad shot and I would rather blame the gun but I had much more success shooting with my plastic stock kids Gamo about 6 ft/lbs. Does anyone know a good place where I can trade it in and how much I would be looking to get?

OK, you could trade it in and visit its little problems upon an unsuspecting shopkeeper.

Would it not be better to have it sorted out/serviced by Hull, and then you can say it has been serviced by Hull Cartridge. Which makes it a more attractive buy and you have a clear conscience into the bargain ?

OK, you could trade it in and visit its little problems upon an unsuspecting shopkeeper.

Would it not be better to have it sorted out/serviced by Hull, and then you can say it has been serviced by Hull Cartridge. Which makes it a more attractive buy and you have a clear conscience into the bargain ?

I agree :)

Guest jonrms

I will speak to the owner for you...... i cant believe the problems your having.... sounds funny to me.. in a weird way....

will keep you posted.. but call them direct... they are very hepfull.