Gas heaters

Can anyone advise me please. i have a small set up at the moment ie two propane tanks with an auto switch over and a gas pheasant heater on the end. i want to add another shed close by. Can i just by another heater and a tee (three way nozzle) and add the heater to the existing heater gas line? do i need a one way valve/swich off point for when only one heater is working? Or do i need to buy a complete new set up fo the next shed?

Cheers

much wiser to give the other shed its own supply mate.

ive worked at a big rearing farm and its scary how a shed that loses heat for what ever reason, can go down the pan fast. Birds just suffocate each other trying to get warm.

giving each shed each on supply minimises risks. if the change over fails, both sheds will do down. double the loss. each with there own supply, you may lose one but save the other

ive worked at a big rearing farm and its scary how a shed that loses heat for what ever reason, can go down the pan fast. Birds just suffocate each other trying to get warm.

giving each shed each on supply minimises risks. if the change over fails, both sheds will do down. double the loss. each with there own supply, you may lose one but save the other

LPG is my business.

I agree with the comments made above; however to answer your question, the answer is yes you can. The draw off rate for two heaters will be well within the capabilities of the auto change over regulator, but don't be tempted to add any more.

You should also be mindfull that the gas will be consumed at twice the rate, therefore the cylinders will need to be changed at around half of the normal interval.

I can supply the hose, tee or Y piece if you still wish to go down this route. You should also be mindfull of the potential trip hazard if you run the hose across the ground, so you may be better to consider an elevated hose run.

webber

i built a new block of 8 8x8 sheds recently, to save on timber and minimise heat loss should a heater go down, they are linked together, with long outside runs instead of square ones, most sa type heaters only break down because of poor servicing, i have seen a lot of gamefarmers and you would be surprised how many are staying awake all night waiting for a heater to go out :/

many of them very experienced chaps, they just dont know how to look after thier heaters properly

i built a new block of 8 8x8 sheds recently, to save on timber and minimise heat loss should a heater go down, they are linked together, with long outside runs instead of square ones, most sa type heaters only break down because of poor servicing, i have seen a lot of gamefarmers and you would be surprised how many are staying awake all night waiting for a heater to go out :/

many of them very experienced chaps, they just dont know how to look after thier heaters properly

Any pics Mark?