Charity Shoot , 50 sporting and a 50 bird flush

bakerboy

Indeed. Glorious setting, blue sky, plenty of nice things not wearing very much to look at and some good targets to boot. All of that trumped by the amazing hog roast and best crackling I can remember. Wanted thirds but couldn't manage it..! Hope plenty was raised for the good causes :good:

Echo the above, a great day if not a tad warm. Good to see both the Nik's, James and Terry.

Also bumped into some parents from school which was nice.

Pip took the day in her stride and could have behaved better, so a good day all round.

And yes the Hog roast was that good!

Edited by Gnome of the Woods

Thanks for supporting a very good cause.

I will post the scores an how much has been raised later in the week.

It really is a lovely venue, and for those of you that are into Chillies, make a note in your diary for August Bank Holiday, the Bennington Chillie Festival, a truly amazing day out with Fantastic food and every thing you wanted to know about Chillies is availble.

Cheers

Terry

Great day and great food marred only by a truly awful score that will never be spoken of again...

Well at least you're getting out and shooting different venues/grounds/layouts etc.. You have to go loads of places or you'll get a false sense of how good (or bad) you are ;)

Sounds like I missed a good one. Especially the hog roast!

Edited by huffhuff

Well at least you're getting out and shooting different venues/grounds/layouts etc.. You have to go loads of places or you'll get a false sense of how good (or bad) you are ;)

Sounds like I missed a good one. Especially the hog roast!

Hi James

Ben I correct.

You will have come away having learnt quiet a lot from that shoot, even subconsciously.

This will put you into a better place for the next shoot, which you need to go out on a soon as possible and dispell the demons.

Sorry I could not get to speak with you, but busy on the coaching stands.

Cheers

Terry