Help - What gun have i got!

spaniels

I bought a Miroku some 6-8 years ago but don't use it much anymore as I give it (if you talking to her!), leant to the Misses to use it but she finds the stock to long (her short arms!).

Anyway a friend of hers borrowed it the other weekend for a stimulated game day and loves it and would buy off me. The thing is I have no idea what model it is. I have the inspection certificate which states.

MK-60 20G GR.1 3"

It got 30inch

3/4 1/4 chokes

Trouble is I've been on gun trader and MK60 GR1 don't have the same ingraving on them as mine which is games scenes. Does anyone know which model it is and what sort of value it is? It is in good condition.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Impossible without photos.... Serial number contact BWM and ask...

But sounds like its MK60 20 bore 30" Barrels with fixed chokes and 3" Chambers....

Of course in the last 8 years the standard engraving may well have changed, although i haven't seen many Mirokus with game scene engraving

The game scene one is just a game version of it, my mk60 has mk60 stamped on the bottom but the one I had before didn't but had game scenes. That too was a 20g I paid 500 for it and had it 5years and still got 600it for it but it wasn't in great nick stock wise. Look on guntrader for an idea but id think its probably worth 700 for a newer year nit less for an older one. If its in good nick and for a friend I would think 600you or 650I was a fair price.

The game scene one is just a game version of it, my mk60 has mk60 stamped on the bottom but the one I had before didn't but had game scenes. That too was a 20g I paid 500 for it and had it 5years and still got 600it for it but it wasn't in great nick stock wise. Look on guntrader for an idea but id think its probably worth 700 for a newer year nit less for an older one. If its in good nick and for a friend I would think 600you or 650I was a fair price.

Thats sounds right, with the game scenes etc. I looked on gun trader but couldn't see one like mine, sorry I don't have any picts as it's not with me. I was thinking of selling to the friend to fund a second hand beretta 20b for the misses as she wants one.... :blink: Do you think it would be worth more trade in against a beretta?