Webley Hustler Harrer

NIGHT SEARCHER

Been having a bit of a sort out and going through a big box of my collection of pellets in .22 and.177. :look:

I seem to have collected over the years thousands of them. :wacko:

I came across a new tin of unopened pellets Webley Hustler Harrier twin ringed pointed pellets. :oops:

So i opened them to find very good looking pellet no moulding marks nice shine and twin-ringed pointed. :cool1:

I will give them a try for ratting so i tried them in my Daystate Huntsman FTR i was gobb-smacked. :crazy:

At 30 yds putting pellet on top of pellet i did a 10 shot group that a 5 pence peace covered the group. :good:

I have shot a few rats with them and because the lead is softish the pellets spread on impact giving instant kills. :yahoo:

So i had a look on the web and they are only £3.50 for a tin of 500. and they do them in .22 cal. :yes:

I have never liked using cheap pellets i usually use Bisley--RWS--Crosman--Air Arms--H&N. :good:

At £3.50 a tin and giving 5p size groups at 35 yds I can`t knock them and its better than paying £10.00 a tin for shooting Rats i have shot a good few crows with them to out to 50 yds. :good: Not had one flyer yet happy Days. :yahoo:

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER