SCONE GAMES FAIR

I'd just got to sleep last night when I got a phone call from Cat (from BADA) telling me the fair had been cancelled so I had to get up and start contacting our volunteers to stop them travelling in the morning. The weather was wet yesterday but on the way back to Glasgow the rain was torrential I had to slow down to 30 mph as the car was aquaplaning with the surface water there were a couple of accidents just by Stirling and I hope no one was hurt. Now we have to find out how to get up to get our gear back. :hmm:

Gutted, I was going up to look for a moderated .410 and some those Firebird Exploding targets as a treat for the rugrats, I should have went yesterday, oh well, I am not travelling all the way to Grantham for a .410 etc...... Absolutely Gutted.........

Edited by crazyfrog

yeah we had planned to attend this ont he Sunday but seeing how the weather was when we passed Perth on our way to Aberdeen on the Thursday i am not shocked it got cancelled. oh well just looking forward to Lowther now :good: