witch gun to choose (help)

mr williamson

Freind of mine thinks pcp will be better for the shooting we will be doing, ratting rabbiting ect ect i can see the benefits of the multi shot pcp's. Woild a pcp make ratting more successfull? And if i did go for a pcp what would you guys recomend im willing to spend around £500 ish new or secondhand. In 177 or 20

.22 cal is a far better cleaner ratter and perfect for rabbit, a mate new to shooting went all .177 on me after joining a club but now he knows the game in the field he is back in the fold :lol: in a word no not if you can shoot worth a hoot with a springer, they aint more accurate just easier to shoot and take higher FAC power levels better

Freind of mine thinks pcp will be better for the shooting we will be doing, ratting rabbiting ect ect i can see the benefits of the multi shot pcp's. Woild a pcp make ratting more successfull? And if i did go for a pcp what would you guys recomend im willing to spend around £500 ish new or secondhand. In 177 or 20

SEE MY PREVIOUS REPLIES TO YOUR QUESTIONS. ???

SEE HATSANS WEB SITE. :good:

LOOK AT AIR ARMS. :good:

LOOK AT BSA SUPER 10 OR R10. :good:

THEOBEN RAPID 7. :good:

LOOK ON GUNSTAR. :good:

LOOK ON GUNTRADER. :good:

Iv decided to buy a BSA super 10. Any bad points with these? Thanks for all your advice guys much appreciated

Have a look at my replies to BSA Super 10 page 1 poss page 2 of airgunners. :good:

Have a look at my replies to BSA Super10 ammo page 1 of Airgunners. :good:

BSA R10 only a few weeks old not a mark on it with scope Silencer and a BSA gun bag on GUNSTAR today at 18.45 for sale as new for £550. looks mint.

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER

Have a look at my replies to BSA Super 10 page 1 poss page 2 of airgunners. :good:

Have a look at my replies to BSA Super10 ammo page 1 of Airgunners. :good:

BSA R10 only a few weeks old not a mark on it with scope Silencer and a BSA gun bag on GUNSTAR today at 18.45 for sale as new for £550. looks mint.

cheers buddy i will have a look. hoping to find 1 local rather than travel. appreciate the info tho mate

Hello Mr williamson,

I am brand new to the forum and have seen your request

I have 3 pro elite rifles 2 in .177 and one in .22

they are all in very good condition

I have not been able to respond to your comments untill my application has been looked at by the moderators

hence the late reply

regards

slugshot