Lincoln Jubilee Prestige 16 gauge

Lincoln Jubilee Prestige

£1,275

16 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition St Dominick, Cornwall
Over and Under, Multi Choke, -, 30" barrels
1-p1020907 1-p1020906 1-p1020909

Description

Very nice 16 bore O/U in very good condtion. The usual small dinks on the stock (which is very nicely figured) Cased with 5 chokes.

Price includes transfer fee.

I'm selling to fund a new English gun which a friend is selling.

There is also a very nice "break out" belt, a 16b cleaning kit and about 100 plus cartridges included.

(The labrador would not move and is not for sale!)

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member CaptC. Message them here

Hi there fancy a swap I know you are looking at a British gun. But I have a as new arrieta sidelock 12 gauge hard cased realt nice game gun it's a very good hand built Spanish copy of a Churchill xxv I was going to sell it to fund a 16 but a swap may work ? I have a b Rizzini Artimiss in 20 gauge that is identical to your 16 I'd love to own both guns. Thanks Adam

Hi there fancy a swap I know you are looking at a British gun. But I have a as new arrieta sidelock 12 gauge hard cased realt nice game gun it's a very good hand built Spanish copy of a Churchill xxv I was going to sell it to fund a 16 but a swap may work ? I have a b Rizzini Artimiss in 20 gauge that is identical to your 16 I'd love to own both guns. Thanks Adam

Hello

BT have cut our line(s) two days early (moving just down the road) so now connected to a kind neighbours internet. Apologies for the delay.

(As a matter of interest, it took 14 calls to "a foreign call centre) to get promised a connection due to BT's mistake - b##### all happened!)

PM sent