Browning cynergy sporting 12 gauge

Browning cynergy sporting

£1,100

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition melksham, Wiltshire
Over and Under, -, -, 30" barrels

Description

very well cared for, comes with 4 chokes, and 3 different interchangable triggers.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member pigeonshooter123. Message them here

The barrels are in mint condition with no marks at all on them. On the stock there are a couple very small marks that you can only notice in certain light. I am after £1100 for it, sorry.

This seems to be the norm on this forum,people making insulting offers for guns,i have had a mint remington express on here for what i concider to be a fair price and people dont just want to make a fair offer they want it for peanuts,have put it on guntrader yesturday and have had a call already :hmm:

This seems to be the norm on this forum,people making insulting offers for guns,i have had a mint remington express on here for what i concider to be a fair price and people dont just want to make a fair offer they want it for peanuts,have put it on guntrader yesturday and have had a call already :hmm:

In this case, I am not sure that £900 is insulting, but more the start of a haggle. When you get some SA offering 1/2 the true value that's insulting.

This said I feel TTP could be amended whereby no replies can be made on items and all discussions are carried out through PM. If the seller considers a question/answer to be of interest to others, his/her reply could be copied here. That would stop most Delboy stupidity.

Then again some bring the problems on themselves by not providing enough detail (description and good pictures) and not precisely stipulating the conditions of the sale.

Edited by B25Modelman

• 3 weeks later...