super ten

carlosdesilva

One more question,if i was to use a pump to charge the bottle instead of a dive bottle how much hard work is it and roughly how long does it take?Im 42,a manual worker no bad back,injuries ect.

Its not as hard work as a lot of people make it out to be. I used to have a s10 and refilled with a pump and found it no bother-plus with the shot count on these its not as if your going to be refilling it very often. :good:

I used to have a pump but i got ridd of it because it give me a bad back i tried using my back. :sick:

I tried using my legs and bending at the knees and it still give me a bad back. :sick:

I am a builder in my fifties a i can shovel **** all day long humping bricks not a problem but that air pump used to get me. :sick:

Using a pump up to 170 bar is easy but your buddy bottle takes 232 Bar and it gets hard past 200 Bar. :cry1:

Plus using a pump you are putting moisture in your bottle and your gun. :sad1:

Thats why i got a divers bottle you are filling your gun with very clean dry air. :good:

I have seven PCPs and i used to get seals leaking and other problems. :sad1:

But since using a divers bottle I have had no problems at all. :yahoo:

HAPPY :shoot::shoot::shoot:

Edited by NIGHT SEARCHER