Labrador Puppies for sale excellent pedigree

-ben-

I have a litter expected to be ready for september. lots of field trial champions and winners in there pedigree.

Dam is a lovely looking well built black lab she has been hip and eye scored clear eyes and good hip scores. she has a good nose finds game realy well. she is a good gundog picks up for me some days on shoots and great at pigeon shooting. pics can be arranged and pedigree seen. great with children and relaxed. her mother was used on some of the royale shoots in scotland.

Sire dark yellow / fox red well built and a great gundog used throughout the shooting season and does gundog displays. good hip and clear eyes, dna tested. pedigree can be seen and pics of him. hes a very friendly and relaxed a great peg dog.

please pm me for details

Edited by -ben-
Don't give out personal info' on open forum. Use PM system.

I have a litter expected to be ready for september. lots of field trial champions and winners in there pedigree.

Dam is a lovely looking well built black lab she has been hip and eye scored clear eyes and good hip scores. she has a good nose finds game realy well. she is a good gundog picks up for me some days on shoots and great at pigeon shooting. pics can be arranged and pedegrie seen. great with children and relaxed. her mother was used on some of the royale shoots in scotland.

Sire dark yellow / fox red well built and a great gundog used throughout the shooting season and does gundog displays. good hip and clear eyes, dna tested. pedegrie can be seen and pics of him. hes a very friendly and relaxed a great peg dog.

please pm me for details

Price would help????

• 2 weeks later...

I have a litter of 7 black Labrador puppies ready for September, Lots of field trial champions and winners in their pedigree.

Puppies are well built and strong we have 3 girls and 4 boys all a good weight they can be seen from the 21st August located near bury st Edmunds, Suffolk.

Dam is lovely she’s by FT.CH GARRETHALL MACAULAY and her grand sire is FT.CH BRINDLEBAY JUDE .She has a good nose finds game really well. She is a good gundog picks up for me some days on shoots and great at pigeon shooting. Photos can be arranged and pedigree seen. She is great with children and relaxed. Her mother was used on some of the royal shoots in Scotland. Great looking well built black lab she has been hip and eye scored clear eyes and good hip scores.

Sire dark yellow well built and a great gundog used throughout the shooting season. Good hip score and clear eyes, DNA tested. Pedigree can be seen and pictures of him. He’s a very friendly and relaxed a great peg dog. Also used for wildfowling and rough shooting. FT.Ch Kenue Fir of Leadburn/FT.Ch Craighorn Bracken (from sire) and FT.Ch Garendon Captain/FT.Ch Kenue Fir of Leadburn (from Dam).

£550 for boys

£600 for girls

Please pm me for details

post-38039-0-27802500-1343672716.jpg

post-38039-0-87253400-1343673126.jpg

post-38039-0-62276300-1343673216.jpg

• 2 weeks later...