Winchester Super Grade

game_keeper

For sale:

Winchester Super Grade 12g O/U, excellent condition. A beautiful gun, attractive engravings with an excellent pistol grip stock. It has 28" barrels with open and 1/4 chokes. It is light and shoots very well, ideal for game or clays. I am looking for £475 for the gun. I am only selling this as i have to raise some funds. Pictures can be sent via email.

Many thanks,

Rob

B...B...B...BUMP, Come on people, someone must want this gun, took it out friday nailed 14 rabbits and 2 foxes in one afternoon. Fox was taken at 50 yards with a number 6 cartridge and open choke and still knocked him over. My old man went over and finished him and then claimed it was his fox.

• 5 weeks later...
For sale:

Winchester Super Grade 12g O/U, excellent condition. A beautiful gun, attractive engravings with an excellent pistol grip stock. It has 28" barrels with open and 1/4 chokes. It is light and shoots very well, ideal for game or clays. I am looking for ?475 for the gun. I am only selling this as i have to raise some funds. Pictures can be sent via email.

Many thanks,

Rob

Hi do you still have this Gun? If so please send pics as I amlooking to purchase ASAP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...