Gone 4 x 4

djgeoff

just got this yesterday, 45 thou on clock, 2004, 4995.

don't know if that's good or not but it looks runs ok,

my volvo t5 was not really suitable for this shooting hobby, so my speed days are over.

now any advise / recommendations on my latest car would be helpful..

engine oil?

antifreeze etc

any of this sort of stuff for maintenance, i like to get some in stock.

i was having a nose around the fuse box under the bonnet ( just to get to know where everything is).

i noticed some weird looking fuses in there, square in shape with what seems to be a little white thing inside.( i did not mess with it)

are these something i have to get from main dealer because i have never seen these before.

They are fuseable links. And I've never had to change one on anything I've ever owned! Have a nosey on the forum on pocuk.com , they have a good challenger section :good:

Off top of my head, oil 15/40 semi. Antifreeze 50/50 mix. Milners.com for filter kits and parts etc. enjoy!!

thanks for the info chaps, i have found a few issues, very minor, rear fogs And headlight washers don't work, been in touch with garage they said if i cant locate no problem they would do it.

tell what i did notice, but i am not sure if this is the norm, front fog light switch.... down is off / up for on

i will have to find another sport and see if its the same.

had bit of fun coming back from gun shop today, taking my time down this single track lane and some young t.at in a bm came flying round corner and by the look on his face he must have the brown stuff coming from his rear.

he could not stop so he tried to go around me and he put his front end in the hedge.... i had stopped. then i went on my way... what a to..er