Tub of Viht N130 - 1kg

Browning

Just a thought, which might help you out.

These guys will transport and deliver powder (or shotgun ammo) in small quantities. How do I know? well I do the pest control for one of their depot's and spotted a consignment of ammo. The depot manager confirmed that it's company policy to delivery small quantities of powder/ammo/explosives. So I committed it to memory....... £7 not too ban either, especially as they will pick up and deliver.

http://www.ipostparc..._campaign=rhc-1

John

Edited by Hunter_zero

Just a thought, which might help you out.

These guys will transport and deliver powder (or shotgun ammo) in small quantities. How do I know? well I do the pest control for one of their depot's and spotted a consignment of ammo. The depot manager confirmed that it's company policy to delivery small quantities of powder/ammo/explosives. So I committed it to memory....... £7 not too ban either, especially as they will pick up and deliver.

http://www.ipostparc..._campaign=rhc-1

John

Are you sure, read the FAQ's.

100% In fact I had a look on their PC with their sales manager, spotted the same thing and we both queried it with the depot manager and she said, the company will ship small quantities. The cartridges were not even wrapped, simply shipped in the brown box with an address label, the guys in the warehouse also confirmed that they do in fact ship cartridges on a regular bases. I have to say that I haven't tried, simply committed the idea to memory if I ever needed to purchase via the post.

The other thing to be noted, although they were transporting cartridges, is that Nitro powder isn't classed as firearms, weapons, explosives or munitions (?), it is in fact a propellant and isn't illegal or require any form of certification in the UK (in small quantities).

"Restricted goods" are those not permitted by National or International law, rule or regulation. These include firearms, weapons, explosives and munitions (including but not limited to replicas, imitations and blank firing pistols), animals, animal parts, livestock, insects, tobacco or tobacco products, and any items the carriage of which could be breaking laws or rules in any country over which the consignment travels.

John

Edited by Hunter_zero