Afew hours on the birds with Remy700

410PHIL

Met up with Remy 700 at his around 10 and headed up to the fields.

I had shot on the grass fields next to this crop twice before and had a terrible day on both occasions.

There were birds flighting over us well and also some birds on the two fields further down the road, now the crop has been dropped I thought it was possibly going to be a more productive day. And it was, 82 shot 75 picked up including 1 jackdaw and 2 carrion crow.

Bit wet and muddy, but the subaru performed brilliantly again.

Must get on it again soon as there was still loads of bird s coming over as we packed up (yes we didn't take enough cartridges.

post-13003-0-88278300-1346400753_thumb.jpg

Edited by 410PHIL

Met up with Remy 700 at his around 10 and headed up to the fields.

I had shot on the grass fields next to this crop twice before and had a terrible day on both occasions.

There were birds flighting over us well and also some birds on the two fields further down the road, now the crop has been dropped I thought it was possibly going to be a more productive day. And it was, 82 shot 75 picked up including 1 jackdaw and 2 carrion crow.

Bit wet and muddy, but the subaru performed brilliantly again.

Must get on it again soon as there was still loads of bird s coming over as we packed up (yes we didn't take enough cartridges.

looks like i dipped out big time here lads try and make it for next one work permitting