Browning 223 x bolt?

baymarine

We have one, and we love it. The gun is light and very comfortable. They are also very competitive in the price range, we paid £650 for a brand new gun from a local RFD

We rathered it than a Tikka T3 (personal opinion) therefore would highly recomend to anyone looking at purchasing a C/F

I got one in .243 flavour an well pleased with it for first center fire. Did fancy a Tikka at first but wasn't at all displeased

with the Browing once i got it up the farm an put a few rounds down range. Light, very pointable with or with out mod on the end

and the trigger was pretty much spot on from out the box setting. Will not go far wrong with one if you decide to go

for a Xbolt.

DD

Edited by deputy dog

Yes, just bought one in 300 win mag. I was after a sako but would have had to special order it and it could have taken up to 5 months to come. I had a play with an x bolt and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. Indeed I liked the browning that much I decided to treat myself to a Browning T Bolt 22LR at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one, bought it for a night vision set up, sold it a month later, i didn't like the trigger, the rest of the rifle was ok, the bolt operates the same as Sako's, Browning advertise the trigger as featherweight, don't think so. I have A Blaser, a Sako and an Anschutz, they all have good triggers, the X Bolt trigger is no where near as good as them.