lindisfarne..ducks?

dawntredder

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The geese are still a bit hit and miss. I've had a fair few over me in the last week, but a couple of the flights have been really early and a lot of birds have passed inland from the south without me even noticing them till they give a few 'winks' when they're well and truly away from me. The odd duck has still been showing up at the top end but not in any numbers, most have been over the top of me without me even taking a shot. Hoping to get a flight in this week, but not looking favourable.

• 2 weeks later...

Been up this morning at Beal, not much at all about. I heard some pinks lift in the dark but they were far too far south to even guess how many there were. I heard the odd wigeon but didn't see much. The only chance I had was a single snipe fly over me but I thought 36grams of no.1's wasn't suitable.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck 4 the morra tony,a was all set t go this morn aswell but me back went on me few days ago in severe pain most of the time so dont look like am shootn up the island anymore this season,lookn forward to doing some early spring drillings on the pigeons..me laptop out of action so am on me fone lookn at the watch..keep in touch let me na whether there is out doing on the marshes bud by posting on the thread ok thx fella..n if ye fancy abit pigeon shootn in the spring ya welcome kidda..cheers robbie;-)