air rifle with scope

rrw

hi has any one out there got a used air rifle for sale, thats in a decent condition for £100?. i am fed up looking at local dealers they want £100+ for what i feel should have been scrapped ages ago. i know £100 aint much money but just asking the question. cheers mark

Edited by rrw

I have an Original Model 27, with a scope for that money. 1972, works well, makes over 7 foot pound energy. Could probably do with an overhaul! Cost £100 plus postage!

Photos are available. These were made by Diana in Germany, when the Diana name was owned by Milbro (part of the damages from when they Germans kicked off at their national sport of invasion for the last time). Very accurate, nice rifle!

Otherwise you are going to have to fork out a bit more to get a rifle and scope for that amount, might I suggest you look at a Hatsan 60S or 55S, should be available near you for under £100, they come with open sights, so you can shoot it, just wait until next payday and get a reasonable scope to go on it!

(The Hatsan 55 or 60 is better known as a Webley Stingray Mark 2, I know, I owned a 60S and a Stingray Mark 2 at the same time, I was peed off to say the least, could have saved myself over 10 bottles of Scotch buy buying the Hatsan 55 instead of the Webley Stingray Mark 2 in ,177)!

Edited by secretagentmole