Advice about joining an organisation that provides

Bob

Hi any fellow shooters. I'm thinking of joining the National Pigeon & Pest control club to get access to more land to shoot Woodies over. My problem is that the land that they make available to members is all a bit far away from my home in Warwick. Do you know of anything similar to NPPControl association that covers Warwickshire and Oxfordshire?

Thanks

Please forgive a silly old man asking a very basic question.

I have a boy of 16years old who has taken a like to shooting pigeons rats rabbits etc

We were told to go cold calling at farms which we did but got no luck

Can anyone tell me where to find a farm or something like that which will allow shooting with his Air Rifle.

Please email me cos I am not well versed in the use of these boards

Please forgive a silly old man asking a very basic question.

:D Robert if you don,t mind me saying so that is a very basic question as you dont give any indication of where you live.

For example it wouldn,t be much good a chap in Scotland telling you of a place he knew where your lad could shoot if you live in Cornwall or some other place miles from you.

I am sure you will have more chance of getting a favourable reply if we know what area you are looking in.

Guest flightline
Hi any fellow shooters. I'm thinking of joining the National Pigeon & Pest control club to get access to more land to shoot Woodies over. My problem is that the land that they make available to members is all a bit far away from my home in Warwick. Do you know of anything similar to NPPControl association that covers Warwickshire and Oxfordshire?

Thanks

NPPC has land near Birmingham and Coventry, as well as further N and E. I`m a member and agree with the earlier post. John is a very helpful guy. I know of no club nearer you. There is one in the Bedford area but this is further away for you than some of John`s shooting.

Hi Flightline

can you give me the info of the club in the bedford area as I'm in bedfrod and know nothing about it :D I have been trying for 3 years to try to get land to shoot over its all dead mens shoes or silly money a year here. most outrageous price £5500 a year just to shoot vermin not game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Dave

Guest flightline
Hi Flightline

can you give me the info of the club in the bedford area as I'm in bedfrod and know nothing about it  :D I have been trying for 3 years to try to get land to shoot over its all dead mens shoes or silly money a year here. most outrageous price £5500 a year just to shoot vermin not game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

Dave

Stone me! You poor ole sausage. I`ve messaged you with the details.