free to collector

mel b3

hiya gents ,

ive been having a bit of a clearout and ive found a few bits that might be of interest to someone here so i thought id offer them free before i bin them.

they are for "COLLECTION ONLY" as im at work in the daytime when the post office is open and i just dont get time to post them so please dont ask .

my location is "TIPTON , WEST MIDLANDS , DY4 0EB" , not far from jcn 9 m6.

the items are .

green rifle bag , 48 inches ish long , its been repaired but its a very professional repair , im guessing it would be good for a pcp (its just right for my shortened rimmy)

dimmer switch for deben gun lamp , its been in the cupboard for ages and iirc it needs a connection soldered.

O S landranger map no 138 , kidderminster and wyre forrest

O S explorer map 219 , wolverhampton and dudley (stourbridge and kidderminster).

keenets folding telescopic landing net (for fly fishing iirc) new in packet .

free to anyone that wants them fellas , just send a pm , but please remember that they're "COLLECTION ONLY".

cheers , mel .

post-1082-0-67555800-1348431414_thumb.jpgpost-1082-0-06992900-1348431626_thumb.jpg

hiya al , hows things mate ?.

ive told buster he can have the maps but ive just dropped him a pm and if he doesnt want them theyre yours mate.

one of my mates was telling me that hed seen you but i cant remember who it was now lol.

well definitely have to arrange a day out shooting .

things have changed here quite a lot and im slowly getting back into shooting .

i got married just over two months ago so youll have to pop over and meet her.

are you still on the same tel no ?.