Lands End to John O'Groats

Mental Dizorder

Hi Guys,

I know it's a lot to ask as most of you are total strangers, but I'm in the process of organising a sponsored bike ride from Lands End to John O'Groats with a friend of mine. We plan to complete the 1000 mile trip in 12 days, we are going to start on May 25th next year, the chosen charity is Sparkle who are helping build a centre to support children with disabilities in South Gwent by providing a centre designed specifically with the needs of the disabled child and their families in mind. A place where children and their families can receive the widest possible range of treatments, therapies, support and advice. If any of you would be kind enough to sponsor just a small amount towards this fantastic charity I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Phil

http://www.justgiving.com/Damian-Phil-Landsend-John-O-Groats

Thanks Rimfire, very kind of you but planning to go from Lands end to Liskard on the first day.

Cheers

Phil

We always offer free camping for people doing charity walks or cycling for a night or two. I would hope lots of places would. If i can be of any help when your down this way just ask

Rimmy