Samsung S3 LTE

deputy dog

Hi all

Just aquired a brand new Samsung S3 LTE 4G compatable. Any one else manage to get to grips with 1 of these yet. I thought i may have shot myself in the foot at first, as i thought it felt mega light and toyish in feel.

But in all fairness i was taken back when i set it up and got it running. What a bit of kit this phone has turneed out to be. Even though i haven't upgraded to 4G yet and still on the 3G. With the new Jelly Bean softwear as its internals, the thing is flying with hardly a buffer on videos and general browsing. The camera and video capabilities are awesome and produce some stunning pictures and films. The 2 films iv down loaded off a free app were screened to a great high quality standard on the super amoled screen to great satisfaction. So i think a few shooting vids will be appearing on here or YouTube very soon as i know they will be filmed with picture perfect quality.

Any body else on here has aquired one of these phones yet and what do you think of it. As you can tell i rate mine quite highly lol. Was opting towards the Iphone 5 but so glad i didn't as i think Android is far better then IOS and its dated technology.

DD

You guys should check out Windows Phone 8 before making a final decision. I switched to Win 7 after getting extremely bored of the iPhone and not getting on with Andriod as well as I would have thought.

Windows 7/8, despite what some of the Fanboys might say, is fresh and new and the way the Live Tiles show relavent info and not simply static icons is so cool. Social Media has been built into the heart of the OS and is very clever.

I'm upgrading my Dell Venue Pro to a Nokia 920 Lumia as soon as I can get my hands on one.

Remember it's all subjective and this is only my experience. I'm honestly not trying to sway anyone, but I am asking for you to have a look before deciding what is best for you.

Not sure if this helps or not?

Best wishes,

DaFfY

Edited by LiTtLe YeLlOw DaFfOdIl

Cheers Daffy,

I just upgraded to windows8 on the laptop,and can see that it would be good on a phone,my eldest son was also telling me that he was going to go windows on his next phone as he thought it was a better platform.

I have a while before upgrading but I think I will look at both platforms.