Shall i change my mind (lanber Vs Betty debate)

dazzyboi

After reading im not sure weather i should change my mind.

*Lanber seems to have better reliability

*betty looks nicer

*Lanber is £495 new as apposed to £565 new

*Betty comes in the plasting casing with spare chokes, manuals, etc

*Lanber comes in a cardboard box

*Lanber has the acid etching which does not look as tasty

After reading im not sure weather i should change my mind.

*Lanber seems to have better reliability

*betty looks nicer

*Lanber is £495 new as apposed to £565 new

*Betty comes in the plasting casing with spare chokes, manuals, etc

*Lanber comes in a cardboard box

*Lanber has the acid etching which does not look as tasty

where have you seen the lanber at 495............................ive been quoted 620.....

Another trip to the shop didn't help then I assume? I hate it when I can't decide, pain in the ***! For one, I thought that new Lanbers were supplied in a fitted case. At least that's what the advert said in one of my magazines? Maybe that's why it's on offer? Also, if you do a lot of rough shooting, how long would the Bettinsoli stay immaculate for anyway? Reliability has to be the number 1 issue with me, but not everyone thinks the same. It'd be good to get some other opinions on this I think, as neither of us have any experience of either gun!

Another trip to the shop didn't help then I assume? I hate it when I can't decide, pain in the ***! For one, I thought that new Lanbers were supplied in a fitted case. At least that's what the advert said in one of my magazines? Maybe that's why it's on offer? Also, if you do a lot of rough shooting, how long would the Bettinsoli stay immaculate for anyway? Reliability has to be the number 1 issue with me, but not everyone thinks the same. It'd be good to get some other opinions on this I think, as neither of us have any experience of either gun!

I dont know, its on a special at 495 probably because its not in the case, but the gun is brand new..

Its the Field dulux multichoke which is the same one in this picture...

http://www.clay-shooting.com/features_/index.html

It's a nice gun. If your budget is tight, the price should help choose a little too if they are that close. How often would you use a fitted case? I always thought a slip was more popular when out, and at home it's locked up anyway. One thing that is helpful about this thread, is that I have realised how much more I like the Lanber. Not too helpful for you, but great for me :yes:

It's a nice gun. If your budget is tight, the price should help choose a little too if they are that close. How often would you use a fitted case? I always thought a slip was more popular when out, and at home it's locked up anyway. One thing that is helpful about this thread, is that I have realised how much more I like the Lanber. Not too helpful for you, but great for me :yes:

Well it has made me realise that a stronger more reliable gun will be best..which is why im ringing up first thing tomorrow morning, they should let me change it shouldnt they??

I will ask if they have it in first, so they dont know its me who put a deposit down on the betty, then say, i put a deposit down, can i change my mind and put the deposit on the lanbar instead..

Im getting the lanber..................dont know why...........just am................its a hard choice between the two............but the lanber sporting deluxe is for me..........

You made the right choice mate - i bought a lanber field as my first gun and had no problems at all with it.It probably is cheaper because of the box - mine came with a fitted carrying case.

Lets just hope they still got it, they should have, going to ring as soon as they open...