Latest problem with Pulsar N550

Gimlet

I've had the same issues that many others have had with the N550: focus problems, shifting contrast and shifting zero. But now its developed a new trick. When a shot is fired the reticle goes into spasm. The illumination dims to a thin pale line, it tilts over at 45 dgrees breaks up and flickers rapidly. Follow up shots are out of the question, I have to switch off and back on again. And this is on a .22lr firing subs. It can't be a recoil issue. Anyone else had this problem?

If you bought from a Dealer take it back, if not ring Thomas Jacks and tell them the probs. They are very good.

How old is the unit ? they have a 3year warranty ( if you have the original receipt ) so if you are the only owner and have the receipt and its under 3yrs you are covered

If you bought from a Dealer take it back, if not ring Thomas Jacks and tell them the probs. They are very good.

How old is the unit ? they have a 3year warranty ( if you have the original receipt ) so if you are the only owner and have the receipt and its under 3yrs you are covered

Its a year old with original receipt. Thomas Jacks sounds like the answer. :good: I bought it from SGC but things tend to move at a glacial pace there.

Trouble is at this time of year I'm relying on it for rabbit shooting. I use it all the time. Wouldn't want to be without it for long.

Give TJ'S a ring tell them ALL the probs your having, and you use it at least 3 times a week and cant be without out for long.

They might say get it back to where you bought it from , or send it to them with proof of purchase and sort it out very quickly for you. Tell them its a great unit but cant use it with the recent problems its very frustrating

Give TJ'S a ring tell them ALL the probs your having, and you use it at least 3 times a week and cant be without out for long.

They might say get it back to where you bought it from , or send it to them with proof of purchase and sort it out very quickly for you. Tell them its a great unit but cant use it with the recent problems its very frustrating

Contacted TJs today. As you said, very helpful. Its going back no quibbles. Its shot about 200 rabbits since I bought it last year. It'll need to shoot another 600/700 to pay its way. I hope they can fix it. I'd swap it tomorrow though for a digi add-on. Someone make one please. That works.....

Edited by Gimlet