Gun recommendations.

hardguy007

In North Co. Antrim. Nearest dealer which i can try before i buy is in tyrone as far as im aware but i like to stick with my local dealer. He may be slightly dearer and hasnt alot of stock but any guns he has are quality and he gives good prices for a tradein (only cost me £50 trade in with my grade 3). As I said I preferred the browning to the beretta but I kept getting a blister on my trigger finger with the browning as it was too long in the stock and had a thick recoil pad and my dealer tried but couldn't get a smaller one (think it was bonded on too). I loved the Beretta I had to as it was a grade 3 but again, that was only aesthetics.

Wee Mr Burke's gun shop, 70 Long Commons in Coleraine, just opposite the entrance to the carpark although he has his own parking, he also has shooting grounds at his home address out toward Articlave I'm pretty sure he'd be keen to deal with the opportunity to try before you buy and he's a Browning enthusiast. Good luck and play hardball, nothing much selling at the moment. BTW he's quite deaf so you may have to shout!! :yes:

Edited by skabo1