Which .17hmr?

dazzyboi

As many of you are aware, iv decided to lay off buying a 12ft lbs air s410 and go for my FAC, to which point then im going to buy a .17hmr. Im not to clued up on rifles apart from the air kind :good:

Just wondering what guns are "In" with a budget of about £300, i want something that will be reliable, durable and will last a long time.

If anyone could post pics of their rifles so i can have a look, that would be great...

Hey all

I have only last week there got myself a CZ .17hmr brand new for £300 but the uy said he'd talk to me wen i came in for the silencer scope bipod etc :lol:

Def go for a CZ mate!!

Jim :good:

Im sending off for my FAC end of the month on payday, both farms i shoot on have been FAC approved ;)

[

Thats what they said about my Shotgun certificate, but that took 1 month and 2 weeks

Fair enough!. My FAC was quoted 4-6 months and took nearly 12.

I heard lots of people were having problems with gwent, but fair play they have admitted to having a large backlog of applicants and they said they are doing their best to improve the time it takes to issue certificates. They quoted me around 4-6 months when i first applied, i had my home visit within a month (mind you i did call up every week asking about the application, within a month a 1 week i had my home visit, within 1 month and 2 weeks my application was through :good: Got it this morning