Geese on saturday morning.

aister

I had planned a morning out with my friend Robbie who has a great collection of big bores but he was not well so hopefully we will get out next saturday and I will have another crack with his double 4, if we get out I will keep you all posted. Anyhow me and my usual shooting buddy went bellow my house with a few sillosocks hoping to have a crack at the geese that had been destroying the re-seed. We both shot like a pair of numptys but thankfully we had plenty chances and we bagged 5 Greylags each. I wont tell you the kill/cartridge ratio but the geese seem to have moved on.

post-29954-0-43847600-1358800135_thumb.jpg

It was down in the south end at Sumburgh, I cant give anymore info than that what with having to kill you and all that carry on HA HA :good:

Looks like you had a good morning aister did you have a go with the big 4 this time ? & have you snow there yet ? I'm showed in here have been for 2 days ! but stacks of geese in my field so its no good I will just have to get the big 8 & a few decoys out in the morning . Try & get down here before the season is over ? . Atb Pole Star . :good: