12g semi auto shotgun wanted

luckytrigger

As title.. Im after a cheap semi auto shotgun suitable for pidgeon shooting.. Ive got around £200-£250 to spend cant afford anymore as i need to buy decoys,blind etc.. ;)

Thanks for looking guys :good:

On the Freeads website about a week or so ago there was a Remington 1100 for sale in your area £300 or best offer....it was the one I was asking questions about but Lincoln is a bit far from me.... here's the link with the guys phone No.. :lol:

http://leisure.uk.freeads.net/12_gauge_sho...1100-122224.htm

As title.. Im after a cheap semi auto shotgun suitable for pidgeon shooting.. Ive got around £200-£250 to spend cant afford anymore as i need to buy decoys,blind etc.. ;)

On the Freeads website about a week or so ago there was a Remington 1100 for sale in your area £300 or best offer....it was the one I was asking questions about but Lincoln is a bit far from me.... here's the link with the guys phone No.. :lol:

Thanks for that ;) Ive just emailed him..

Thanks for that :good: Ive just emailed him..

Don't bother with the emails...he doesn't answer....I emailed him twice and he still hasn't replied.....best give him a bell I think... :lol:

If you look hard enough you will find a beretta a303 for the top end of that money...

Baz on the dark side just sold a 303 for £135 and a 301 for £195

Don't bother with the emails...he doesn't answer....I emailed him twice and he still hasn't replied.....best give him a bell I think... :good:

If you look hard enough you will find a beretta a303 for the top end of that money...

Baz on the dark side just sold a 303 for £135 and a 301 for £195

Gonna ring in a mo..I asked Baz about the 301 and 302 and whether or not he would take paypal , but by the time he got back to me he had sold them both :lol:

Had a look at a shop in Gainsborough he wanted £265 for a fixed choke 301 and £315 for a 302! Guess i will have to keep looking..

As title.. Im after a cheap semi auto shotgun suitable for pidgeon shooting.. Ive got around £200-£250 to spend cant afford anymore as i need to buy decoys,blind etc.. :lol:

On the Freeads website about a week or so ago there was a Remington 1100 for sale in your area £300 or best offer....it was the one I was asking questions about but Lincoln is a bit far from me.... here's the link with the guys phone No.. ;)

Just spoke to the guy..Off to have a look at the 1100 tomorrow :)

As title.. Im after a cheap semi auto shotgun suitable for pidgeon shooting.. Ive got around £200-£250 to spend cant afford anymore as i need to buy decoys,blind etc.. :lol:

Thanks for looking guys :lol:

On the Freeads website about a week or so ago there was a Remington 1100 for sale in your area £300 or best offer....it was the one I was asking questions about but Lincoln is a bit far from me.... here's the link with the guys phone No.. ;)

Just spoke to the guy..Off to have a look at the 1100 tomorrow :) Lives about a mile from where i work!

Had a look at a shop in Gainsborough he wanted £265 for a fixed choke 301 and £315 for a 302! Guess i will have to keep looking..

I found an a303 multi choke with 5 chokes, ported 28" barrel and a padded case for £285

Im still looking for a semi auto :lol::lol:

Went to view the remington 1100 in Lincoln and its a very nice gun comes complete with teague chokes but is more than what i wanted to pay. The owner Cliff wouldnt budge from £290 which i thought was a little steep?? Although the gun was in very good condition..

So if anybody outhere has a decent semi auto in the £200-£250 price range let me know :look: