Keeping on the move

Nowadays I used a flatbed carp barrow to cart my gear about.......... I have covered the upright part of mine with cammo netting and attached a large sack to the other side to carry the tackle.....when I am out all I have to do is finds suitable spot .......bang out a few deek....elevate the barrow to its upright position......and jump behind my ready made hide.............not suitable in all situations; but its saves me from carting loads of heavy tacke about.......and having ot try to push hide poles though stone dry or frozen earth!!.........when sport drys up...grab your deeks......pick up your barrow and move on.

For those who wonder what as flatbed carp barrow is...its more or less a ligher and more robust sort of sack barrow with large wheels for rough ground, which angelrs use to cart all the tackle to remote parts of lakes etc.

ps.. I do happen to have a spare brand new one for sale if you are interested :lol: :look:

Nowadays I used a flatbed carp barrow to cart my gear about.......... I have covered the upright part of mine with cammo netting and attached a large sack to the other side to carry the tackle.....when I am out all I have to do is finds suitable spot .......bang out a few deek....elevate the barrow to its upright position......and jump behind my ready made hide.............not suitable in all situations; but its saves me from carting loads of heavy tacke about.......and having ot try to push hide poles though stone dry or frozen earth!!.........when sport drys up...grab your deeks......pick up your barrow and move on.

For those who wonder what as flatbed carp barrow is...its more or less a ligher and more robust sort of sack barrow with large wheels for rough ground, which angelrs use to cart all the tackle to remote parts of lakes etc.

ps.. I do happen to have a spare brand new one for sale if you are interested :lol::lol:

It's strange you should write this because only the other day I was thinking of using mine for a similar purpose. I used to do a lot of Carp fishing, but now do more Sea, and thought about using mine to transport all my gear along the coast rather than trying to pack away and then move.

Its a good idea to put the camo around it and as long as you can get into a tight enough hedge or under a tree I imagine it would work ok, and saves numerous trips back to the car/van for cartridges, deeks or even you flask and sandwiches. :look: :lol:

ps.. I do happen to have a spare brand new one for sale if you are interested :lol::lol:

It's strange you should write this because only the other day I was thinking of using mine for a similar purpose. I used to do a lot of Carp fishing, but now do more Sea, and thought about using mine to transport all my gear along the coast rather than trying to pack away and then move.

Its a good idea to put the camo around it and as long as you can get into a tight enough hedge or under a tree I imagine it would work ok, and saves numerous trips back to the car/van for cartridges, deeks or even you flask and sandwiches. :good::lol:

Isnt it suprising how us carp anglers have switched to shooting..........less gear to carry around......My ****................

Less gear, but harder to carry.......