Garden Stalking?

Birx

I was recently asked to shoot some deer on someone's land. Always reluctant to turn down the opportunity to be paid for shooting deer, I accepted. When I arrived at the ground though, I was very disappointed to discover it was nothing more than an old ladies back garden, surrounded by roads, and neighboured on all sides by ground my friend had the stalking rights for. I would practically have been shooting deer out of her kitchen window.

What would you have done? (Being a responsible stalker I declined)

Of course! Why didn't I think of that? An elevated position would have made for a much safer shot.

If you were a pro you would have. Or a high seat.

There are loads of options and every job should be looked at not just dismissed.

Thats what makes a pro.

Not sure who employs you but i'd want my staff to have a little more common sense.

A pro would also have noticed the garden had whitetail fawn decoys running around in there. LOL

Don't even find them in the parks around there.

Edited by yds

If you were a pro you would have. Or a high seat.

There are loads of options and every job should be looked at not just dismissed.

Thats what makes a pro.

Not sure who employs you but i'd want my staff to have a little more common sense.

A pro would also have noticed the garden had whitetail fawn decoys running around in there. LOL

Don't even find them in the parks around there.

Around where?

Numpty? This is supposed to be a friendly forum where like minded folk can share their stories - not insult each other. And I flatter myself that I can tell the difference between a whitetail and a piece of moulded plastic. What you can see in my pic is moulded plastic (I'll refrain from responding in kind with "NUMPTY").

However you said whitetails are not even to be found in the parks round there. I just wondered where you were 'there' was, because I haven't mentioned anywhere?

If you're as quick on the trigger as you are on the edit button, that plastic whitetail would probably have a hole in it!

Again being a pro I am quick its my living I do it daily, assess backstop, quarry and sex.

Do more in months then you will in your life.

Been doing it for nearly 30 years already.

Again being a pro I am quick its my living I do it daily, assess backstop, quarry and sex.

Now you're worrying me. What kind of PRO STALKER are you!? I thought you might be a deer stalker, but you seem to know a worrying amount about me! I'm closing my curtains.....

Is there parks with whitetail in Norfolk or maybe there's a make believe 1

*ARE there parks Lee. And what's Norfolk got to do with anything?

Just one final thought in relation to being a PRO and QUICK for a living. You've done a lot of editing in this thread - Mistakes made in haste on a keyboard are easily rectified with the edit button. There's no edit button once you've pulled the trigger!