Alittle video I made.

Just myself zeroing the Remington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxoc-PeMgw

You'll need a YouTube account or else it wont load. I've made it private and not public as I didn't want myself to come up in a search along with Americans with AK47s shooting at televisions and such like. :blink:

Nothing exciting.

Just myself zeroing the Remington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbxoc-PeMgw

You'll need a YouTube account or else it wont load (because I've made it private and not public as I didn't want myself to come up in a search along with Americans with AK47s shooting at televisions and such like.)

Nothing exciting.

so if i dont sign up i cant see it ? thats poo as im not signing up

what you afraid of your scottish and exempt under the scottish law

cheers kirky

• 2 weeks later...

From YouTube

(11 hours ago)

The ADL is the WalMart Special for the Remington 700. I have never shot one, and probably never will. I have a 700 PSS in Winchester 300 mag, and it is a beautifully accurate rifle. 100 yards? Why dont you just throw a rock and hit whatever you are shooting at. Most models of the 700 are meant for distances no less than 300 yards.

:good:

From YouTube
(11 hours ago)

The ADL is the WalMart Special for the Remington 700. I have never shot one, and probably never will. I have a 700 PSS in Winchester 300 mag, and it is a beautifully accurate rifle. 100 yards? Why dont you just throw a rock and hit whatever you are shooting at. Most models of the 700 are meant for distances no less than 300 yards.

:lol:

I don't think so.....

My first centrefire was a 700 Remmy heavy barrel in 0.223, and then later I had a 22-250 Varmint with synthetic stock.

The triggers were poor, and had to be tweaked, but both guns were very accurate with home loads.

The Remmy 700 bolt/action design is very simple, but strong, with two massive locking lugs on the bolt.

I would suggest that there are now better guns about today.......

Don