Dimmer switch

mad1

Hi all ...

As title says I'm after a dimmer or a link to one its for my deben max ?

I don't mind having to mod one but to be honest I can't justify paying debens prices for what they are ?

Any help is gratefully received

M1

Yeah iv seen them ? Can you remove it insides from the box easy enough ?

Also have you had any probs in ordering from Hong Kong etc .. Yeah I know it's only a few quid but I was more concerned about my details with pay pal

This is the one I bought used a few times it's still in it's case here's a few pic's if it helps.

post-9550-0-24045400-1362242915_thumb.jpgpost-9550-0-01578200-1362242917_thumb.jpg

Here's a link it's not where I had mine from though took a month but I've had thing's delivered couple in a few week's. They've just had their new year mind

This is the one I bought used a few times it's still in it's case here's a few pic's if it helps.

DSC00079.jpgDSC00080.jpg

Here's a link it's not where I had mine from though took a month but I've had thing's delivered couple in a few week's. They've just had their new year mind

These dimmer switches are excellent. I have 3 on the go at the moment. When lamping, I have one velcro'ed to my 12V 12amp battery. I also have one on my 17amp/hr battery and one on my rota.

I bought mine from a UK dealer on Ebay, and paid around £5.00 each for them.

These dimmer switches are excellent. I have 3 on the go at the moment. When lamping, I have one velcro'ed to my 12V 12amp battery. I also have one on my 17amp/hr battery and one on my rota.

I bought mine from a UK dealer on Ebay, and paid around £5.00 each for them.

Steve can you edit my post for the link, they put the price they were only £2.75 posted their now £53.35 :no: :innocent: