free keep nets and long net

mel b3

hiya fellas , whilst clearing out the junk from my collapsed shed i found a few nets that might be of some use to a youngster/new starter .

ive found 2 X keepnets , theyve got a few holes here and there but could easily be repaired.

1 X longnet , its a 100 yrd deben longnet that got damaged and shortened to about 80 yrds /90yrds , its the most tangled longnet that i have ever seen and has other rubbish tangled up with it (nails,screws etc)it can be untangled but it would take a bit of time and patience .

theyre all free but only to a youngster/new starter .

i havent got the time or inclination to post them so please dont ask , ill leave them on here until the end of the week and bin them if they arent wanted .

pm me if youre interested.

cheers , mel :good:

im located in , TIPTON , WEST MIDLANDS , DY4 0EB , NEAR JCN 9 M6

If only you were closer. I've just started putting some kit together after going out with a few lads on here (ha, not quite how that sounds).

A cracking offer that I'm sure will get whipped up quick :)

i really hope that it all gets taken , it would be a real shame to bin it .

I have my friends son who comes out with me and is just learning I have already given him 2 ferrets an old Mk 1 finder and collars plus 20 odd nets I'm sure he would appreciate it.

How far are you from Kings Heath?

hiya brad , im 13 miles from kings heath mate (according to sat nav) , ive got a pair of knee pads he can have as well .

Nice one I will be at the TA centre on Thursday morning maybe we can arrange to meet?

hiya brad,

ill be at work all day but someone will be here if you want to collect them mate .