Benelli m2 12 gauge

Benelli m2

£850

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
New gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Semi-Automatic, -, -, 28" barrels
Benelli_m2

Description

only used once benelli m2 comes with orginal case chokes etc...

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

Yes, if I cant do a deal with a decent auto.

I will tell you more about it. It is a 2006 lanber 30" multi choke sporting steel proofed, my friend bought it from new from avalon guns and recently bought a new one so I had it so I could use in the hide instead of my Silver Pigeon and by Browning B 80 which was immaculate and I didn't want to get it knocked about.

I just don't get on with the gun, its too heavy (I am used to game guns) for me but some people like that it also has a sporting rib which I am not used to.

The gun hasn't done much work, its been used for game and very occasional clays, as I said I know the previous owner.

The stock has some light scratches on the stock and some deeper scratches near the butt plate for some reason but overall a very good gun.

It comes with the hard case four chokes and key and original paperwork.

Although the previous owner cleaned it after every outing he never had it serviced so the first thing I did was have it gone over and serviced by a Birmingham gunsmith which cost £80.

I paid 350 for it and would like my money back and just lose some money on the servicing, I don't want to haggle really I think its worth at least that and gun shop would give me about that if I chopped it in.

Cheers