Shooting osr in the snow

Pigeonwings123

Woke up this morning to discover another 3inches of snow had fell overnight. Picked my mate up at 8am arrived at the field to see 3000+ pigeons feeding on the rape that was poking through. We walked them off so we could get on setting up . Set up a horse shoe pattern consisting of a magnet to are left a turbo flapper on the left followed by a floater. Considering the snow we were unsure to what the day would bring. First birds came right in just how we wanted them to my mate took the left one and I took the right followed by another to my left making my first left and right if the day . Shot steady till about 2 and finished up with 24 picked and six lost in the snow. I used pigeon extreme cartridges for the first time found them hard hitting and clean kills brilliant day considering the weather.

A lot better than my day in the same situation as you, it seems to that all the birds in my area have gone to massive flocks of 100s again ,so frustrating as I thought that had just started to break up

One thing for sure is that when they do break up there's going to be a lot of action

Well done sounds like you had a good day