hw97k

monkey

hi people you may or may not remember me toying with the idea of a hw97k well i bought one and just need to pick some brains. any one think a certain pellet does well in these rifles as i would like to start with a proper pellet not what just comes to hand quickest any ideas on weight of pellet etc.

Hi, just a couple of questions...are you going to be using it for hunting or target shooting? and is it 177 or 22?

Ive got the hw95 which is the same gun but break barrel basically...mines in 177 and I find logun penetrators are great for hunting with (theyre very accurate too) but I think if I were to use it for target shooting I would use a slightly more accurate pellet such as accupell.

Hope it helps,

-Andrew

Hi, just a couple of questions...are you going to be using it for hunting or target shooting? and is it 177 or 22?

Ive got the hw95 which is the same gun but break barrel basically...mines in 177 and I find logun penetrators are great for hunting with (theyre very accurate too) but I think if I were to use it for target shooting I would use a slightly more accurate pellet such as accupell.

Hope it helps,

-Andrew

hi yeah sorry should of said it is .22 and i will be using it for hunting we currently use a hw95 they are nice guns and it has been the end of many a bunny.