very difficult day

gorin

well as me and my pal both had sunday off we decided to have a day on the fields to get a few woodys and keep them off the crops. so off we went to one of my perms were there is around 300 acres of land quite spread out. we spent the first hour or so having a drive round the various areas to see where they were feeding or flying but guess what NONE :sad1: . so after a little more obsevation we dicided on our spot and set up with hide, decoys and magnet. after about two hours and not a single shot fired we decided on a move, then at the end of a very frustrating day with onle seven shots fired between us and several more moves we gave up. There was very little flying around and what we did see were feeding on grass amounts live stock but by no means in great numbers.

i think a little more education is needed on sussing these flight lines but there is only so much coffee a man can drink lol anyway enjoyed being out in the open and getting some fresh air its all part off the sport,

i hope you lads had some more productive days

but i soppose it was a good day for the farmer as they wernt on the crops :good:

We decided to set up were we did cause there was a few in the field behind a tree line with the wind behind us and there was the odd one flying over, it was the best chance we seen, I must add I am only a new gun the the decoying lark but enjoying it birds or no birds