air arms

bigmick

Im getin my new air arms tx200 mk3 this wk...Ill be lookin a bipod for it...Will a harris work on it?? If not, what type of bipod would you suggest?? :lol::lol::lol:

A springer?, id say no bipod

why would it be a bad idea to put a bypod on a springer??? (Im not disagreing with what you are saying just interested to know why bypods & springers dont mix) :shout:

I have just fitted a Harris bypod on my AA S410 and its fine. :lol:

thanks kipper ;)

Im getin my new air arms tx200 mk3 this wk...Ill be lookin a bipod for it...Will a harris work on it?? If not, what type of bipod would you suggest?? :good::good::good:

why would it be a bad idea to put a bypod on a springer??? (Im not disagreing with what you are saying just interested to know why bypods & springers dont mix) :good:

I have just fitted a Harris bypod on my AA S410 and its fine. :D

thanks kipper :D

Due to springers recoil, as the gun recoils a bipod can stop it from recoiling properly, which gives erratic groups, bipods on CO2 and PCP are fine as these mechanisms do not recoil.

Hope this makes sence

• 2 weeks later...

Im getin my new air arms tx200 mk3 this wk...Ill be lookin a bipod for it...Will a harris work on it?? If not, what type of bipod would you suggest?? :lol:;):lol:

why would it be a bad idea to put a bypod on a springer??? (Im not disagreing with what you are saying just interested to know why bypods & springers dont mix) :good:

I have just fitted a Harris bypod on my AA S410 and its fine. :lol:

thanks kipper :no:

Due to springers recoil, as the gun recoils a bipod can stop it from recoiling properly, which gives erratic groups, bipods on CO2 and PCP are fine as these mechanisms do not recoil.

Hope this makes sence

Acctually even due to common belief pcps and co2 guns recoil as well but ever so slightly so that the shooter does not realize! :lol::lol::D :yp:

Im getin my new air arms tx200 mk3 this wk...Ill be lookin a bipod for it...Will a harris work on it?? If not, what type of bipod would you suggest?? :lol:;):lol:

I have just fitted a Harris bypod on my AA S410 and its fine. :no:

thanks kipper :D

Hope this makes sence

Acctually even due to common belief pcps and co2 guns recoil as well but ever so slightly so that the shooter does not realize! :lol::lol: :yp: :yp:

Typical :lol: