Shooting Books, Chameau Gaitors, Cart belt, Inert Shells. etc etc....

Norrie

Another wee clearout....

Any legal way of paying accepted, and some of these prices will be PLUS PP fees if using that method.

1...Le Chameau Kotkor Gaitors, in good nick, no rips, tears or holes. One of the little "pulls" is missing, but I've been using a cable tie...( see the pic ) and a lace has been replaced. Cheapest I've seen these is £60..I actually paid almost £80 for them a couple of years ago......so, hows about £25 posted. INCL Paypal Fees. SOLD To Lazzo pending the usual.

IMAG3674_zpse361fbee.jpg

IMAG3675_zps3dfcf2e3.jpg

2...Jack Pyke Camo 12G cart belt, ( barely used) and face mask. Last of my pigeon stuff that I'm selling. mask is washed and clean.. :)

£8 posted. PLUS 4% if using Paypal. SOLD to Dannyfireblade.

IMAG3676_zpsbb87711d.jpg

3..DPM Lightweight Camo trousers. Bought but never worn. Sizes are..85/104/120, tho the leg has been altered and turned up to app 29/30in. In very good nick. No rips, tears or holes..forgot to take a pic, but if you really need one...I'll get one taken.. :) £8 posted PLUS 4% if using Paypal .

4.. Goose Hunting: Improve Your Skills by Dennis Hunt. Bought this last year when i was in California..full of great info and pics. I've read it, and the corners are turned a little bit. Still in great nick tho. £7.50 posted Incl any fees. SOLD to Elegia.

IMAG3671_zps4b2b7a83.jpg

5..Tales of a London Poacher, by Cleve Edmonston. Got this as a gift, and not read it. Just lying on the shelf. in new condition. £8 posted incl Paypal fees.SOLD to Shaun4860.

IMAG3672_zps30ceb868.jpg

6.. The Roughshooters Handbook by David Hudson. Another gift, just leafed through it, so almost new condition. £15 posted incl Fees. SOLD to Elegia.

IMAG3673_zpse259bab8.jpg

7.. My small collection of 5 inert and totally safe shells. Suitable for a collector, which is what i was going to be... :( This includes a 2In Mortar Bomb, and the Nose fuse from a WW1 artillery shell. Mainly WW1 and WW2 I'm told.

Pics and details are....

1..2" Mortar Bomb, c/w the end cap and the "P" end plate which are pretty rare items to have on these bombs.

IMAG3679_zps80a77de8.jpg

2.. Nose fuse from a WW1 1917 artillery shell in relic condition.

IMAG3681_zps3fe45774.jpg

3..3x differing shells in 20mm and 2x 30mm caliber, inert, fired primers. Totally safe. The heads come off easily as they havent been completely rebuilt. The 20mm has a "dink" on one side, but nothing serious. All are app 8in long. with numbers etc etc stamped on the casing foot.

IMAG3680_zps529923c6.jpg

I also have a 20mm Gatling Gun shell casing I'll put in as well. I want £40 for all 6 of these posted, INCL any PP fees.They will be sent via 3-5 day courier....weight app 5kg packed. .

Please intimate here first, then a PM to confirm.

Thanks for looking guys.. :)

Edited by Norrie

Hiya Norrie _- I'll take the Rough Shooters & Goose Hunting books, please.

I'm no longer in Twechar (Aberfoyle full time, long & sad story). Be good to catch up for a pint if you fancy though & I can collect & pay for them there?

Jamie

Lazza....your mate and pm replied to.

Jamie...good to hear from you mate...I wondered where you were...no problems..books are yours...:) I'm always up for a pint as you might know....not through the week tho...but weekends are no problem..you decide when...:)