Lean-to metal high seat, sectional, 10Ft to seat base.

piemanpete

Moving house and having a tidy up.

IMG_2189.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

Bought this high seat to shoot rabbits in and from the garden, but haven't used it a lot and left it out in all weathers so it's got a bit rusty and could probably do with wire-brushing then painting with Hammerite and maybe a new seat base fitted - original was only shuttering ply-grade anyway.

Structurally sound and I have just dismantled it into its five main pieces - three ladder sections, tree brace and seat section. I found one of those ratcheting load straps was ideal for securing it to a tree, but remember to slacken it off and re-tighten every year at least or you'll find the tree starts growing into it and it will be as tight as a drum and you'll have to cut it - yes, it happened to me!

The seat section has hanging hooks so you can hang your rifle by its sling as you climb up and down. It also has a wire basket on one side, handy for ammo, sarnies, binos etc. There is a foam-wrapped rest that runs around the seat giving you a 180+ degree arc of fire with support for your arm and rifle. The ladder treads have some grippy mesh welded to them so you don't slip.

You will need to collect it from me in North Norfolk - NR10 5DJ until the 27th, then NR28 9SZ thereafter. Please don't ask me to ship it because I can't - sorry.

I paid £115 for the seat but I'll accept £25 as I think that reflects its condition and the work you will probably want to do to it and the fact that I live in nowheresville!

Need it gone asap, so don't hang around.